1. Dingley, M. A randomized, comparative study to determine the efficacy of the intense pulse light alone vs intense light combined with bipolar RF for SR.
2. Hall, J.A. Keller, P.J. Keller, G.S. Dose response of combination photorejuvination using intense pulsed light-activated photodynamic therapy and readiofrequency energy.
3. Bitter, P. 2003. Annual update for the AAD Fotofacial Update 2003.
4. Weksberg, F. Photorejuvination using ELOS technology.
5. Del Giglio, A. Shaoul, J. Skin renewal a combination of electrical and optical energies - clinical study.
6. Sadick, N.S. Armenakas, M. A. Bitter, J. Hruza, G. Mullholland, R.S. 2005. Enhanced full-faced skin rejuvination using intense pulsed optical and conducted bipolar readiofrequency energy (ELOS): Introducing selective radiophotothermolysis. J Drugs Dermatol. 2005; 4(2); 181-186
Skin Tightening & Lifting
1. Sleightholm, R. Bartholomeusz, H. Skin tightening and treatment of facial rhytides with combined infrared light and bipolar radiofrequency technology.
2. New non-invasive wrinkle treatment applicator from Syneron. 2006. Skin and Aging.
Matrix IR Non-Ablative Wrinkle Removal
1. Kulick, M. 2005. Evaluation of a combined laser-radio frequency device (Polaris WR) for the nonablative treatment of facial wrinkles. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 2005; 7: 87-92
2. Keller, G.S & Smith, J.E. Collagen remodeling induced by non-ablative treatment with the Polaris WR using the combination of diode laser and bi-polar RF energies. Australian Journal of Cosmetic Surgery.
3. Boey, G. Evaluation of the combination of diode laser (900nm) with rediofrequency (RF) energies in treatment of perioral wrinkles. Vancouver, Canada,
1. Gilmore, K. Adverse event rate in a high volume laser hair removal center.
2. Yaghmai, D. Garden, J.M. Bakus, A.D. Spenceri, E.A. Hruza, G.J. 2004. Hair removal using a combination radio-frequency and intense pulsed light source. Cosmet Laser Ther 2004; 6: 201-207
3. Sadick, N.S. Mulholland, R.S. Shaoul, J.S. Combination of 810nm high power diode laser with conducted bi-polar RF energy for hair removal.
4. Kreindel, M. Waldman, A. Electro-Optical (Elos) Technology for Aesthetic Medicine Advantages and limitations of various forms of electromagnetic energy for safe and effective hair removal.
5. Del Giglio, A. Shaoul, J. Hair removal usinga combination of electrical and optical energies - Multiple treatments clinical study six months follow up.
6. Sadick, N.S. Laughlin, A.A. 2004. Effective epilation of white and blond hair using combined radiofrequency and optical energy. Cosmet Laser Ther 2004; 6: 27-31
7. Goldberg, D.J. Marmur, E.S. Hussain, M. 2005. Treatment of terminal and vellus non-pigmented hairs with an optical/bipolar radiofrequency energy source - with and without pre-treatment using topical aminolevulinic acid. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 2005; 7: 25-28